We are looking for Manager Audit Services
- Work on Audit engagements;
- Lead project teams on Romanian and international clients;
- Develop senior and junior staff by providing on the job training and appropriate performance feedback;
- Develop and maintain strong professional relationships with client management;
- Contribute to the business development of the portfolio of clients;
- Act as a role model in the team and deputize for and assist the Head of Audit within the team as and when required;
- Participate in the recruitment process, interviewing potential new starters and supporting the review of assessment center/tests as required;
- Managing and optimizing your team’s workflow and utilization to ensure the allocation, completion and timely delivery of audit work to a high standard and quality;
- Ensuring your team achieves their KPIs, identifying performance gaps and supporting the team to address these. Pro-active management and monitoring of performance and address early concerns coaching and escalating where required;
- Supporting, advising, and monitoring team members in the completion and delivery of a range of audit tasks and undertaking detailed reviews of their work;
- Acting as the overarching point of contact for engagement teams in relation to the completion and delivery of audit work.
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Audit, Accounting or Finance;
- Strong understanding of ISA’s and IFRS’s;
- 5+ years audit experience;
- Proficiency with email and Microsoft Office applications;
- Very good English level.
- Pleasant working environment;
- Advantageous salary package.