We are looking for Fundraising Manager
- Develops the annual fundraising strategy and action plan for acquisition and retention of individual donors, based on the Organization’s 3 years business plan and targets;
- Has a good understanding of donor behaviour, market trends and prepares recommendations to develop and improve the IFR programs;
- Contributes to the marketing strategy of the organization by identifying the clear links to the fundraising strategy and ensures the fundraising strategy is well aligned with the marketing strategy;
- Develops the fundraising stories in collaboration with Conservation and Brand communications;
- Recommends the strategic approach and actions on fundraising channels and programs in order to increase the efficiency and profitability;
- Coordinates the fundraising team to maintain and increase performance;
- Transforms opportunities into fundraising actions (i.e. event fundraising) by working closely to other teams in marketing and conservation;
- Identify potential relevant partnerships for the benefit and improvement of the fundraising programs and prepare collaboration proposals for the management approval;
- Works closely with the Offline Fundraising Coordinator to develop and implement a compelling acquisition model based on determined targets;
- Provides regular financial and donor reports according to agreed KPIs.
- University degree in business, marketing, management, finance, PR or communications;
- At least 3 years of professional experience in fundraising, sales, marketing, digital marketing, building sales funnels, public relations or related fields;
- Problem solver, open to deal with ambiguity;
- Proactive, with a can-do attitude; self-starter, quick learner;
- Fluency in English (written and spoken).
- Pleasant working environment;
- Advantageous salary package.