Galileo Global Education Group is looking for Community Assistant
- Responding to leads and informing them about the packages (one-on-one sessions or pre-recorded courses);
- CRM management;
- Follow-up contact and current clients contact;
- Scheduling of one-on-one classes;
- Posting on social media (content will be provided);
- Linkedin browsing and invitations for target profiles;
- Will be responsible of running information campaign among our leads, such as open days / new scholarships / webinars / new course launches by using email, whatsapp and calls;
- Continuous improvement of the CRM profile for better targeting in the future;
- Updates of the website (prices, dates);
- Newsletters and organising niche events (for instance, a Q&A by zoom with a Romanian student about life in school);
- Social media posts;
- Contact with our sub-agencies about new opportunities for students.
- University graduate;
- English C1;
- Driver’s license is a plus;
- Ability to speak in public – we will hold presentations of our school programmes for our young audience;
- Well organised, thorough, disciplined;
- Good people skills – should enjoy talking to students (17-24yo) and also with their parents and school counselours;
- Analytical thinking – useful for understanding admission requirements, tuition fees, financial aid and other details for different universities and the way they apply to a certain lead’s situation.
- Dynamic, international and multicultural work environment;
- Motivational salary;
- Excellent internal and external further education.